ABOUT THE QX105 MINI FPV RACING DRONE
The QX105 is amongst the top favourites of drone hobbyists when it comes time for smaller, highly agile, and fast micro racing drones. The QX105 micro racing drone features an ultra-light (75g w/ battery), hybrid "H" shape drone frame configuration, quadcopter drone racing frame. The hybrid "H" shaped drone frame is also ideal for anyone also wanting to customize or modify their drone, in that most drone parts and components are designed around this shape of drone frame. As with most micro drones, the QX105 micro drone is propelled by four small 1020 coreless drone racing motors, as well as by 6mm aerodynamic dual-blade CW/CCW drone racing propellers. The QX105 micro drone is also equipped with a built-in, adjustable 1/4" mini 600TVL HD CMOS 3D first-person-view (FPV) drone racing camera, which employs the latest video transmission technology (5.8G 48CH) to provide a live feed to you, its pilot. Finally, the QX105 micro racing drone is equipped with a state-of-the-art flight controller (Betaflight 3.0.1) and receiver (FlySky 8CH PPM receiver). A full review of the QX105 mini UAV RTF RC quadcopter racing drone is available on the Skynex Blog.
WHO SHOULD BUY THE MINI QX105 FPV RACING DRONE?
- Anyone looking for a racing, hobby, or acrobatic drone
- Beginners, intermediates, and professionals
- Teenagers or adults
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT THE MINI QX105 FPV RACING DRONE?
- Powerful 1020 coreless drone racing motors
- Ultra-light hybrid H-shaped drone racing frame
- Aerodynamic dual-blade drone racing propellers
- Adjustable (15 degrees) 600 TVL micro FPV drone racing camera
- State-of-the-art drone racing flight controller (Betaflight 3.0.1) and receiver
- LED lights, USB charging cable, 3.7V 600mAh battery
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Fast order processing (24 hours)
- Allow 2 to 5 working days for shipping
- Friendly, no hassle return policy